Family and the Life Course
Currently Funded Projects
- Mississippi Institute for Improvement of Geographic Minority Health for Rural and Minority Physicians in Mississippi: Their Importance for Access, awarded to MSU SSRC
- Exploratory Research for Data-Driven Research on Academic Interdisciplinary Research Teams. Funding awarded for HSD competition FY 2006 August 12, 2006
- UB2020 Interdisciplinary Research Development Fund. Four Seasons: Midlife and Older Adults in the Buffalo Niagara Region. UB-IRDF funded pilot research grant
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Work-Family Career Development Grant Program, “Women’s Family and Work Trajectories: Implications for Later Life Income Security.”
- National Institute of Child Health and Development, The Science and Ecology of Early Development Program, “Dynamic Socioeconomic Disadvantage: Children in Family and School Contexts”
- National Institute on Aging, Project Title: “Satisfaction and Retention of Staff in Assisted Living,”2004–2007.
- "Effects of Sports Participation on Adolescent Sexual Behavior."